Saturday, August 27, 2011

Dreams

I HAVE THE PERFECT BOYFRIEND!

Ok so no one is perfect and he does have his flaws but right now he is ABSOLUTELY PERFECT!
Apparently he had his own little start up business a few years ago that never took off so he still has products from a company he bought supplies from.  A couple of years ago I got this crazy pipe dream that I would one day open my own pagan supply store.... well these products are all pagan!  Pagan jewelry pendants (i will turn into full blown jewelry) pagan art, incense (so much incense! lol) and more.  So once my jewelry site is back up online I will no longer be selling just jewelry my pipe dream is no longer just a dream its reality!

Thursday he and I are going to get all the paper work going and soon we'll be open for business!!!! yay!


No comments:

Post a Comment